- Develop and deliver music and storytelling sessions for people with learning disabilities
- Workshop Facilitator for museums, galleries and heritage sites
- Project Developer and Trainer for accessible programmes
- Learning Consultant and Arts Award Adviser
- Private Tutor (Primary/SEN)
- Tour Guiding
- Oral History and Audio Trail Projects
I have worked with children and adults with learning disabilities in schools, residential and day settings in London and Vienna. I spent five years with the learning department at The Natural History Museum, London. I specialise in developing projects that make heritage and culture more accessible to varied audiences.
I lead storytelling and music sessions for people with learning disabilities. I am also a tutor for primary aged children. I have created a community audio trail for Crystal Palace Park and am a trained tour guide for the Crystal Palace Subway.
My work is influenced by my love of folk music, local heritage and natural history.